Position on SB 101: Unknown.
St. Vincent's Hospital in Indianapolis reportedly employs over 10,000, making it the fourth largest employer in Indiana.
Statement from Mission and Core Values page:
Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
This core value affirms that each person has special value, unique talents and varied gifts. When we revere life, we act with deep respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life. The following behaviors and attitudes show how we attempt to do just that each and every day:
- Invite and appreciate the uniqueness of people and their viewpoints
- Be empathic by listening, reflecting and accepting people and where they are in life
- Conscientiously care for our environment
- Be with those most vulnerable and recognize that not only patients, but also families, co-workers and physicians need help from time to time
- Heal the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of others